Last updated: July 10, 2023
What data do we collect?
Search Amplify collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Business information: Business name, industry, business size, etc.
- Usage data: Information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Technical data: IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Search Amplify with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Search Amplify may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Social media platforms
- Third-party data providers
How will we use your data?
Search Amplify collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our services.
- For advertising and analytics purposes.
How do we store your data?
Search Amplify securely stores your data. We will keep your personal identification information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Search Amplify would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Search Amplify from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Search Amplify would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Search Amplify for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Search Amplify correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Search Amplify to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Search Amplify erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Search Amplify restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Search Amplify‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Search Amplify transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
How to contact us